See if your environment gets a PASS or FAIL against standard Fit For Purpose (FFP) criteria:
At the event we offered a free ‘FFP’ analysis of your TSM / Spectrum Protect environment – if you are interested the process is simple:
- Send us an email email@example.com explaining that you want to take up the offer. You email should include your contact details – including a phone number we can contact you on.
- We will arrange to collect data from your Spectrum Protect/TSM Environment
- We will analyse the collected data using our ProtecTrix for Spectrum Protect analysis and reporting tool
- We will contact you to arrange a date and time to go through our findings
You’ll also be able to use our ProtecTrix for Spectrum Protect application to take a look at what you have
License Assessment and TSM Health Check:
Alternatively if you are interested in the other offering we discussed, please drop an email to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org & we can start the ball rolling.
Tivoli User Group
The Tivoli User Group is an independently run user group that is supported by IBM and acts as a forum for users to:
- View the latest product announcements and road maps
- Hear how other users are deploying technology
- Discuss issues in an open forum
- Network with other user
If you want more information on the UK Tivoli User Group – go to https://www.imwuc.org/tivoli-user-group-uk